Friday, March 30, 2007

Why do we Ride?

Here are some of the bikers talk on their intrest and passion for bike touring:

Aravind Says:I feel riding bikes for long distances is not just enjoying the beautyof nature but also a way of rediscovering your inner self...
After a few miles of deserted highways and dry vegetation around...all one can think of is his life,his sorrows,dreams,his acheivements...
and it longer remains a ride to the get away place you wanna reach but a ride for free your mind from all the pains and frustrations...


Huez Says:Some of my excuses for riding a bike are:
Its primarily because of the rush of adrenaline it gives when the wind whistles in my ears. The sheer excitement it gives when I overtake a long trailer. The feeling it gives when suddenly my shoes scrape the road while taking a corner. The feeling of owening the road when zooming past cars. One gets more interaction with the sights and the sounds of the place you visit. The smell of a paddy field or the smell of spices brings dejavu…
Bikes Rule... Bikers Rock!

Vinay Says: a poem...:)
I know where I have to be...

I know the way,
With life in my hand I leave,
To see the world in an open way,
I control my destiny,

I control the speed,
All the cars envy me,
Since I define gravity indeed.
I leave the roads burning,

I am in par with Mother Earth,
If only people stop worrying,
to things that never occur.

Addi Says: I had written a whole article on this. Click here to read it :)

Have your own thoughts on this topic? Post as comment to this article. Your comments will be included in the article latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment